Many people tend to worry about high blood pressure, forgetting that hypotension is one of the health problems that, if not taken care of, can lead to life threatening as well. come to know the cause of low blood pressure and how to take care of yourself to recover from illness like a Japanese person
Symptoms and causes of low blood pressure
The main symptoms of people with low blood pressure are fainting and dizziness, especially when they change their posture abruptly. Mild headache, cold easily, and blood pressure lower than 90/60 mm Hg. The cause may be from Japanese
- Fasting for weight loss and eating incomplete nutritional value. Until causing the lack of nutrients needed for red blood cell formation and strengthening of the body
- Long-term stress that results in malfunction of the autonomic nervous system
- hormonal imbalances in the body, especially in menopausal women
- The use of certain medications such as antihypertensive drugs, diuretics, and antidepressants
- Certain physical conditions that can affect blood pressure, such as pregnancy, anemia, and heart disease, for example.
How to treat low blood pressure by yourself
Low blood pressure is the result of an unbalanced daily life. which can be cured by oneself by the following methods.
Information From UFABET